Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!

I just wanted to tell everyone Happy Valentine's Day and figured that this would be the easiest way. I also decided I should maybe do a little update. I am doing really well and the semester has been going great. I am working at an Elementary school for my internship and I love it! I am also really enjoying being an RA. I feel like I have gotten a lot more time with the guys in my section already. I'm also still doing NSTEP (the hip hop group) and it has been really fun lately. I am going to be working at IT again starting on Thursday, so it will be nice to have some income again and also have a place to do some more homework. This weekend I am going home and some friends are going as well. I think that it will be really fun. I am also seeing Lion King with Mom, Dad, and Amy. I am so excited! Happy Valentine's Day! I am 22 and a half today! Yippee!



1 Comments:

At 2/15/2006 1:25 AM, Blogger Donni said...

Happy 22 1/2 birthday!

Love, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home