Wednesday, February 08, 2006

my birthday part 1

On Friday night, the 3rd, we went out to dinner with Colin, Sharon, Gill, Steve and Jenny. We went to a place in Donaghadee and it was really really good. I got steak, along with everyone else except Jenny and Gill. Everybody else had theirs medium to medium-well done, which is how most people here would have it. But I got mine medium-rare and it was soooooo good. I haven't had steak cooked that way in a long time and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I got a new coat from Andrew, which I thoughtfully helped him pick out. Its a good rain/cold weather coat. But its not too warm, so I'll still wear it in California. My red sessions coat is really like two sizes too big for me, so I haven't been wearing it as much and I needed a good rainproof coat. I still haven't decided what to do with my red coat though because I still love it even though I don't wear it very often.
Gill and Steve got me a recipe holder so i can write new recipes in it. And they got me Sideways (the movie). Jenny got me Jose Gonzalez (a CD). Sharon and Colin gave me a ticket for a night out with the girls on the 3rd of March to see Mama Mia. So thats very fun!

end of part one. see part two for saturday events




1 Comments:

At 2/09/2006 11:38 PM, Blogger Donni said...

How fun to go to Mama Mia! Sounds like a fun and yummy family dinner!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home