Monday, January 09, 2006

Twelfth Night......again....



I got into Twelfth Night at SPU as the part that I wanted, which is Feste, the clown. This means that I will get to sing and possibly dance to Shakespeare in the show. So, this is really really incredibly exciting....Plus, I already know like half of Feste's lines, so thst's awesome! Anyways, it will run from April 20-29 so you should all go and buy plane tickets to Seattle to see me act like a fool, which doesn't happen very often, so you don't want to miss this oppurtunity!

I'm REALLY excited!!! Yay!!


3 Comments:

At 1/13/2006 11:24 AM, Blogger Donni said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1/13/2006 7:57 PM, Blogger Donni said...

Wahoo! I'm very proud and excited for you. We'll put the date on our calendars!

Hope this part won't be too much of a stretch!

Love, Mom

 
At 1/15/2006 8:02 AM, Blogger Brittany said...

sweet! when will the performances be. I'm not sure we'll be able to make it, but you never know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home