Friday, January 13, 2006

A Whole New Dorm!

My staff and I put together a little song for our first event of the year, and here it is. For our first event of the fall semester, we made up a dance to "Seize the day" from Newsies. It was really fun and as you can tell from the video everyone really enjoyed it. Amy put all of the words in it too, just in case you can't hear what we were saying. Enjoy! Here is the link. Go here and download it. If it isn't there anymore, let me know.

http://s10.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1EQCJAQBFGK1V1JDGRPDHSL5NL





1 Comments:

At 1/13/2006 10:17 PM, Blogger Chesney said...

I only let Caleb watch the video 3 times before he went to bed but he wanted to watch it again. He kept pointing at the screen "nawn, nawn."

I thought that it was good too. I didn't know that Amy was a singer too, no wonder you like her :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home