Monday, May 02, 2005

not like his shuncle

Today Caleb and I had quesadillas for lunch. They were only tortillas and cheese so I thought that he would like them because he likes those things separately. Caleb took a taste and threw them on the floor, so I picked them up and tried to feed them too him again because I knew that he was hungry. He spit them out and threw them on the floor again. I was putting salsa on mine, he pointed at the salsa. It was medium heat so I put a tiny drop on a piece and spread it around,he ate that one. So I put salsa on all the other pieces he would pick off the bigger pieces of tomato or onion and eat them and then eat the quesadilla. He ended up eating all that I gave him as long as I put salsa on it. It never seemed to bother him at all. So now we know that if the food is too spicy for Shawn we can always hand it over to Caleb and he will eat it.

1 Comments:

At 5/02/2005 10:24 PM, Blogger Tim said...

He doesn't like it too spicy either, so that means he's not like his papa either.

...he's like his dad!

He likes eating lemons too, by the way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home