Wednesday, March 30, 2005

U2!!!



We are so excited, our tickets arrived last weekend, to see U2, live in Dublin, 25th June!!! I have seen them only once before, in Belfast, 1997, on the Popworld tour, which was my first proper gig, and also one of my favourites ever. But this time, we are seeing them in their home city, with 60,000 other screaming fans. Oh, and the support isnt too bad either, one of our (well mine anyway!) new favourite bands, the Killers.
The tickets sold out in 18 mins, for both concerts together, and are now selling on ebay for around $300 each, which is just crazy. We tried to get 4 tickets, so that we could sell 2 off, but we were very lucky to get tickets at all I think we are almost in the back row, but that really doesn't matter :)


Sweet!

2 Comments:

At 3/30/2005 9:37 PM, Blogger Chesney said...

You guys are soooooo lucky. That will be the coolest concert ever.

 
At 4/22/2005 3:56 PM, Blogger Katelyn said...

I'm really jealous! Wow that should be one of the best concerts ever. Especially seeing them with the Killers who are also one of my favorite new bands. AWESOME!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home