Monday, March 07, 2005

I passed...(part 2)

I got my writing score today. I needed a 26 to pass the test and I got a 44. The weird thing is that I did better on the writing part then on the reading part. I thought that it would be the other way around. But I was right about one thing, I did the best on the math part. Overall it was a pretty easy test...just like everyone said. It was weird to take a test again. I haven't taken a test or done school type stuff in a long time.

Anyway, now I can become sub and on days that I am not subbing I will be out buying stuff to list on ebay.

3 Comments:

At 3/08/2005 12:49 AM, Blogger Shawn said...

Sweet! Congratulations!

 
At 3/08/2005 2:27 PM, Blogger Donni said...

Wow - I'm impressed - you're like an overachiever!
Congrats!

 
At 3/09/2005 11:52 AM, Blogger Brittany said...

Yay! Congratulations! So you get to quit your job now? I wonder if they have a test I can take here to be a sub.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home