Friday, February 25, 2005

I am going to be an RA!

Yippee! I just found out that I am going to be an RA next year. I think I am the very first person on campus to know if they got the position or not. I heard them putting the letter in my box! I didn't go to chapel today and decided to check to see if it was already in there. I am really excited. I am going to be an RA in Emerson, so I will live in this dorm for the whole time that I am at Westmont which is kinda funny. Well, I have to go study for a test I have at 12:45, but at least I won't worry anymore!

4 Comments:

At 2/25/2005 11:20 AM, Blogger Chesney said...

Cool so you will get free room and board right? Does your school also pay their RA's? I know that some schools do and others don't. At least you will know all the ins and outs of the dorm since you already live there. Congrats.

 
At 2/25/2005 12:19 PM, Blogger Brittany said...

Nice one! Next year is your last year right? And you're still studying psychology? Or has that changed? Anyway, fun news about being an RA, congratulations. I've heard rumors about whats all involved in the interview process, seems complex, but its all secretive at SPU. Andrew says congrats too.

 
At 2/25/2005 5:47 PM, Blogger Shawn said...

Yep, I will be a Senior next year and I am still a Psychology major. I just found out who the other RAs in my dorm are and they are awesome! I am so excited! I know both of the girls (one I am going to the Sadie Hawkins dance with) and I have heard that I will get along with the guy really well and that he is awesome! I get free room and I also get a stipend at the beginning of the year.

 
At 3/02/2005 4:28 PM, Blogger Donni said...

You'll be a great RA - and the free room is a great bonus!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home