Friday, February 04, 2005

Computers!

Yay, found out where to post a new message! Yay me! Andrew and I finally have our computer up and running so now when I have a minute or two when I'm not working then I can use the internet and keep everyone posted. Woohoo! Maybe I should just quit my job and then I could be on here all the time! YEAH!!! Alls well. Birthday celebrations tonight, bringing in some Chinese and Indian food and playing good ol' games like Cranium, Apples to Apples, and Quiddler. Its about time I got these Fullertons into the Miller game playing habits!

4 Comments:

At 2/04/2005 12:34 PM, Blogger Shawn said...

Cool! Sounds like fun, I wish I could be there! Happy Birthday! I hope it has been a great day! Yay for playing games!

 
At 2/04/2005 3:09 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Andrew, resist at all costs. Otherwise, it'll only be me that semi-hates playing board games. Oh, and the Snipers lost again.

Awesome that you guys finally have a computer. I was about to donate one of ours to you guys to use over there so I could have a better case for buying a Mac. Oh well.

By the way, Happy Birthday Brittany. We'll be sure to go out and celebrate tonight and go out to your favorite restaurant.

 
At 2/04/2005 5:17 PM, Blogger Chesney said...

Happy Birthday! I put a comment about your birthday on timches but I didn't think about putting one here. Chinese and Indian food sound really good. I wish that Tim would play games with me more we don't play much around here. Have fun on your birthday, win all the games you can. :)

 
At 2/07/2005 7:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Don't worry tim, i still maintain a healthy abstention from games, well, except hockey games :o)

Thats sad about the snipers, maybe next season you guys will get a little bit more luck...

Speaking of hockey.... Valley Vase this weekend, 6 games in 2 days....can't wait!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home