Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Back to work

I am back at work now and am still dealing with the same stuff as before. I am going to take the CBEST next month so maybe I will quit this and start subbing. There was supposed to be a first grader that was going to start this month, but someone did something wrong somewhere along the line so they have to start over with assessing her and all that and who knows how long that will take and I don't know if I want to just wait around for some kid to show up. My schedule is changing again and now I might be teaching a group of 4th graders social studies for like 40 min a day. They are meeting about that today to see if that will happen or not. So I don't know exactly what I am going to do as of right now, hopefully a deaf kid will move to the district tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home