Sunday, January 02, 2005

The First Post

Hi, I thought that I would start a Blog so that we could all have a place to talk since we are all over the planet these days. As of right now I am the only one that can start a new topic or whatever these are called, but if you want to be able to post things other then comments too then let me know and I will add you to this blog. I just thought that this would be a good way for all of us to just keep up with whatever is going on instead of through email or calling or hearing about stuff from other people. So let me know what you think of this idea.

3 Comments:

At 1/02/2005 8:50 PM, Blogger Donni said...

So this would be a way to share news with Brittany & Andrew and all of us?

 
At 1/02/2005 9:07 PM, Blogger Chesney said...

Yeah or if I wanted to put an update or something funny about Caleb, or if Shawn or Katelyn wanted to tell us about something about school, or if something happened that you wanted to share with everyone, or if we were all going on a trip or something you could just put up info here or anything else

 
At 1/07/2005 2:24 PM, Blogger Brittany said...

Hello Family,

Nice idea on the blog thing. Now I just have to get a computer set up so i can add things more often. Hmm, guess i'll have to talk to that husband of mine about that.... Anyway, all's well in Northern Ireland. Working loads and loads, even considered for a bit of a promotion today (although i don't know if it will happen or not). Christmas was good. Visa stuff is underway. Finished our bedroom and bathroom. Got a nice new warm coat, and thinking about getting another one.... :) Andrew's good too. Talk to you later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home