Sunday, January 23, 2005

Santa Maria

So Tim wanted to meet up with Daniel. We were talking Saturday morning about how they would each drive halfway and meet somewhere in the middle and just meet up for a day. Then I decided that I wanted to go too, so we decided that we would just get a hotel that night in Santa Maria. I got on the internet and booked a hotel room at a Holiday Inn. We left a few hours later. When we got to the hotel, Tim went in to check in and I stayed in the car. He came back out and told me that they wanted to take my picture. I didn't believe him, then he handed me an envelope that said that I was the "Guest of the Day." So I went in, saw my name on the guest of the day plaque and they took a picture of me and put it up.

Since we were in the area we decided to call Shawn and Lem and then we all went out to dinner and then hung out in the hotel. The next day we tried to go to a couple of beaches but they were either full or had been closed for the last 20 years or they wanted us to pay to park. We ended up at Pismo beach and there was about a million pictures taken between Tim and Daniel. They will be up on timches.com after we sort through them and pick out the good ones.

Overall it was a fun, spontaneous weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home