Monday, February 14, 2005

Poor kid.

Just a FYI and a request for some prayer. Caleb is now at Dominican Hospital in Santa Cruz. Chesney's staying with him tonight while I sit here at home for the night and worry. Apparently, while I was at work today, Caleb got worse and stopped eating and drinking anything altogether.

Chesney took him to the ER where I met them earlier this afternoon. His doctor advised that he should stay overnight and get some fluids in him.

He seemed to be sleeping peacefully when I left. If you have a minute, please pray for him and the next couple days.

I wrote a little about our weekend of taking care of Caleb on the other blog.

UPDATE: 15 Feb 2005 12:15 pm
Caleb's improved a lot this morning. He was active, playing, and most importantly, eating and drinking. This is much better than yesterday. Hopefully he's doing well enough that we'll be able to get him home sometime today. Oh, and pray for Chesney too--she didn't get much sleep last night.

3 Comments:

At 2/15/2005 2:04 AM, Blogger Shawn said...

For sure I will say a prayer for him. I hope he gets better soon. I miss him. I am so excited to see him this weekend when I come home. Well, I hope that Valentine's Day went well besides Caleb. Poor guy, this was his first Valentine's Day and he had to go to the hospital!

 
At 2/15/2005 9:21 AM, Blogger Brittany said...

Oh, pobre Caleb! Keep us posted on how he's doing. Hope he gets better soon. Prayers are being sent up to God over here in Northern Ireland! Just tell him he has 5 days to get totally better so he can eat all that cake at his birthday party, that should perk him up!

 
At 2/16/2005 5:15 AM, Blogger Brittany said...

good to hear he's getting better

 

Post a Comment

<< Home