Wednesday, March 02, 2005

my alter ego

This weekend I went to the Women's retreat with FBC and Robin and I did skits for all the sessions (4). She was Bobbi Lu and I was Billi Jo. She owns The Beauty Shop (where beauty is our middle name) and I was her little sister, the manicurist in her store. We were into theme dressing, she was in pink and pink flamingos and I was into animal prints (leopard, etc.) It was really fun and easy even though we just started to work together the Wed. before the retreat (Linda Kay was supposed to do it but her father died - so I was a last minute replacement). Robin and my humor is really similar so we could just play off each other...so totally fun and creative, a lot less stress than being the speaker!

2 Comments:

At 3/02/2005 6:51 PM, Blogger Shawn said...

That sounds like you had fun! Did you take any pictures? Video? I'm glad it went well!

 
At 3/02/2005 9:52 PM, Blogger Donni said...

Lots of people took pictures -obviously trying to capture our beauty so they could imitate the make-up, hair and wardrobe at home! I'll try to get a copy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home