Sunday, February 27, 2005

I'm addicted

I am addicted to ebay. I had heard about people getting addicted to buying on ebay, but I didn't know that you could get addicted to selling. Right now I have 10 things up for sale and I am going to add more tomorrow. When I go into stores I am now thinking, I wonder if they have anything that I could sell. I went to the Bargain Barn in Santa Cruz with the sole purpose of finding things to sell...and I did. Today we went to the mall, I bought more stuff to sell.

If you guys have anything you want me to sell for you...just let me know.

Update:
To see what I am selling Click Here

4 Comments:

At 2/28/2005 8:57 AM, Blogger Brittany said...

Andrew and I saw a show about ebay. It was all about how Ebay is a genius company because they don't really do anything except make money. And they showed loads of people who make their living by selling on ebay, and make loads and loads or money. But it also said that the government is trying to figure out a way to take taxes from it , but until they do, sell on! What kind of stuff do you sell?

 
At 2/28/2005 8:47 PM, Blogger Chesney said...

I have a lot of random things for sale. I have...
Disney Lithographs
Childrens Books
Baby stuff
Honda Manual
Eddie Bauer Pants (jeans & trousers)
and soon to come...computer parts

I don't know what else I will put up. It depends on what I can find great deals on that I know will sell better online.

 
At 3/01/2005 1:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hmm, if you were here, on ebay uk, i would tell you to go to a nike town, and buy loads of black and white wristbands (stand up speak up) for like $1.50 each. They sell here on ebay for £10 ($20) each min. Which is just a crazy return. For a $15 outlay, you could make $200 back.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2914&item=7138656175&rd=1

 
At 3/02/2005 4:26 PM, Blogger Donni said...

maybe I should take some Nike bracelets with me when I come over!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home