Friday, September 23, 2005

My new girlfriend!

Well, it has happened. I officially have a girlfriend. It has only been a week, but a lot has happened. I feel like everything has happened at once. I have already met her dad, been her boyfriend for her birthday, and bought a plane ticket to go to Dallas (where she is from) to meet her family and see where she grew up. We are going over "four day" and we are actually going to see Wicked while we are there. I am so excited! I love that musical. She is planning on going to Brookdale for Thanksgiving and the beginning of Christmas break, so she should be able to meet all of you. Chesney, Tim, and Caleb actually already met her, but she wasn't my girlfriend at the time. Well, I just thought I should tell you since everyone else is finding out. I also put a picture up because I figured you would all ask me what she looks like and this is just easier. :) (And yes one of the buttons on my shirt is not buttoned.) I am excited for you all to meet her. She's great, I am sure you will all like her.

5 Comments:

At 9/23/2005 7:38 PM, Blogger Chesney said...

I wish you could've given us a heads up when you guys picked us up. I would've...well I don't know what I would've done but I think I would've acted differently if I knew that she was going to be your girlfriend. She seemed really nice and fun. That is what I would've done differently...paid more attention to her to see what she is like. Guess we will find that out at Thanksgiving when we re-meet her.

 
At 9/24/2005 12:21 AM, Blogger Tim said...

Awesome, we'll get to re-meet Amy this Thanksgiving then. Maybe I'll be in a I'm-tired-and-have-been-traveling-for-18-hours-straight mood then.

Have you told her about Spiderman 3 coming out?

 
At 9/27/2005 6:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thats cool. Im glad we will get to meet her at Christmas.

You guys look cute!

BTW Spiderman 3 eta june 2007 ;)

 
At 9/27/2005 1:31 PM, Blogger Brittany said...

Good thing we decided to come back for Christmas! Looking forward to meeting Amy.

 
At 9/28/2005 8:21 PM, Blogger Donni said...

hmmm, just why was your shirt unbuttoned? I love the picture... you're a very cute couple.
Now, see that wasn't so hard!
Love you,
Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home