Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I did it

Andrew this is mostly for you, but I finally got out of the green room tonight. If you remember back on June 27th Andrew posted about the Crimson room. Well like I said there I got out of that one in like 15 minutes. Then I was on to the green room after it, and that one is really hard but tonight I got out of the Green Room. I am staying with Sarah, Kevin and Katie this weekend and Sarah and I worked on it together while the kids were taking a nap but we couldn't figure it out, then we kept working on it when they went to bed and we figured it out and we got out of the house. So according to Andrew ("There are less than 4000 people in the world who can escape this house") I am one of the 4000 smartest people in the world that could get out of the house.

It is a fun challenge and hopefully you all can be one of the smartest people too.

Here is the link again if you want to try it.

Click Here to enter the Crimson room then you can go onto the Viridian Room (what I call the green room).

1 Comments:

At 8/10/2005 12:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! nice job. I had totally forgotten about that! I never tried the green room, so I will have to have a go at it....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home