Thursday, August 04, 2005

Out with the old...and in with the new!

Well, since my car has now reached 200,000 miles and is over 21, I have decided to buy a car. I have been looking for a couple of weeks and finally found one tonight. I love it! It is a 1995 VW Passat. It is interesting that the first car I really wanted that I found a couple of weeks ago was a Passat and I ended up getting one. It is a major upgrade from the Volvo. It has served me well all of these years, but it was definitely time to let it go. I will post pictures of the Passat as soon as I take some. It is amazing and I got a great deal! I couldn't be happier! There's even a sunroof! I could talk about it forever. The only drawback is that it is an automatic, so you guys can all drive it (if you're lucky!:) ). I will miss driving a stick, but this car is well worth it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home