Friday, July 15, 2005

I got a job!

You probably all know already, but I'll tell you anyway. I got a job! I'm working at Linley's of Bangor (in Bangor), its a really nice shop that hires out tuxes for most, if not all, the weddings in Bangor, and surrounding areas. And they have really nice and expensive clothes. Which means I have to dress "smart" which I wouldn't really mind if it meant I could still wear my flip flops but unfortunately it doesn't. So I have to wear nice shoes. Currently I have two pairs of nice black shoes. One is big boots that go up to my knee, and the other pair is a little big so I have to wear my thick wool socks so they'll fit. So, not only do my feet hurt from wearing uncomfortable shoes, but I'm boiling too! Other than that I really like the job so far. Everyone is really nice and its pretty laid back, so thats good. I just need to get some cooler, more comfortable shoes and it'll be great. I also had an interview for an adult day center today. I think it went well and I hope I get it. It won't start until end of August or beginning of September. Updates to follow.

1 Comments:

At 7/15/2005 2:19 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Cool, congrats! That's a little different than your last job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home