Monday, June 27, 2005

Can you escape....

....the crimson room?
Click Here

I have been trying this puzzle for a while. Here are the instructions:

There are 13 items hidden in this room in order to let you get out of this
room. If you found:

0-6 items, your IQ is very low,

6-8 items, Lower than average IQ,

9-10 items, you are normal

11-12 items, your IQ is high, above the average.

13 items found and get out of the room, This will drive you mad !There are
less than 4000 people in the world who can escape this house

So have a try

2 Comments:

At 6/27/2005 3:42 PM, Blogger Chesney said...

I got out of the room. It took me like 15 minutes or so. Now I am into a green room. I will let you know if I get out of that one.

So now I feel smart.

 
At 6/28/2005 10:53 PM, Blogger Chesney said...

The green room is really hard. I think I got everything but I can't figure out what to do with them to get out of the room.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home