Saturday, April 15, 2006

Happy Easter Eve

There is probably another word instead of Easter Eve since there is Maunday Thursday, Good Friday, ---?--- Saturday, then Easter Sunday.

I was just thinking that there hasn't been a post for a while so I would give you guys a quick update on what we have been up to around here.

I have been keeping busy with my ebay stuff. My store is actually doing better then I thought it would. I had 4 store sales yesterday which is a record for me. I still have auction stuff up as well. And when I am not doing ebay I am driving Caleb around to the different things that I have found for him to do. I just heard about a MOPS group in Scotts Valley, so we might try that, although it is during our normal library time.

Tim is still working at McAfee and has a great time with his co-workers going out to eat trying out all types of different restraunts. When Tim is home he is usually either working on the redesign of TimChes or playing World Of Warcraft with his brothers and cousins online. Tim and Mac's hockey team also took 3rd place last season and he can't wait till Andrew comes back to be on his team next season.

Caleb has a lot of things going on with him right now too. He has playgroup on Wednesdays, Toddler Library time on Thursdays, Kids Club at the Mall once a month, play date with Eli every other month (or so), and then whenever I hear about anything else that seems like it would intrest him we try to go to that too. Like the easter egg hunt this morning (there will be pictures up on TimChes soon). Then there are also the trips to the park or the beach where Caleb can run around as much as he wants.

We are also in the process of building a fence in our backyard so that Caleb has more room to play. We just need to put up the gates and it will be done. We also bought an awning that has been sitting in our carport for about a week, but since there has been so much rain lately we haven't been able to put it up.

4 Comments:

At 4/16/2006 12:29 AM, Blogger Donni said...

I wondered if you ever got your awning! Also, your grass looks really good in that picture with Caleb and his basket. Hopefully you can get the gates done soon. We'll be in Seattle next weekend but maybe the weekend after that we can help finish it all and hang the awning too, if you want to wait that long.

 
At 4/16/2006 9:04 AM, Blogger Brittany said...

Happy Easter. We didn't get to do any easter egg hunts. But they're not as popular here as they are there. I'm going to an Easter Monday parade tomorrow with Davina and Euphrates though. We haven't really done much for easter. We went to church this morning, and then to Sharon and Colin's for lunch, and then for a walk. Tonight we're going to the Elim church service. Thats all our plans. But tomorrow we're going to Castle Leslie for the night, which should be very very fun (apart from having to dress up the whole time because jeans aren't allowed and its all fancy and stuff).

 
At 4/16/2006 9:56 AM, Blogger Katelyn said...

Happy Easter all...It's good to hear an update on Holy Saturday (Easter Eve is also what it can be called since there are Easter eve services) I also didn't do any easter egg hunts but I do have an easter basket. This morning I woke up at 4:00 am to make the 5:00am service which started in the dark (not a very good idea for that early in the morning). I went to a three hour church service at St. Pauls Episcopal Church with two friends and then had a big breakfast with them and just got back and later I am going to another service at Mars Hill. I'm going to sleep for the time being but Happy Easter to everyone if I don't talk to you.

 
At 4/17/2006 4:29 PM, Blogger Chesney said...

That picture of caleb isn't at our house...that's why the grass looks so good. That picture is from the easter egg hunt at New Hope Church.

Sounds like everyone had fun and different easters. We went to Felton Bible in the morning since Tim played the piano in one song and sang in the choir for the rest of the songs. Then we hung out with Shawn and waited for the New Beginnings crowd to show up. In the afternoon we headed over to Tim's Aunt's house and had more food. There were 2 other little kids there a year older then Caleb so the 3 of them had a good time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home