Sunday, September 16, 2007

Money

Mom had an idea of putting a post on here about who owe's who money.

I think the best way to do it is to keep it all in one post...this one, I don't remember if everyone is able to edit posts or not so you can put it as a comment and then I will edit this post and change the date so that it always stays at the top.

If someone owes you money then put something like...

Caleb owes Otis $10

I think we should keep it simple and I don't think that we need to put why, if you have a question about why you owe someone money then you can email them and ask. When you get paid you can email me and I will just delete that comment. That way there won't be a million comments on here after Christmas.

Or, if you don't want everyone else to know then just email the person that owes you, since people in this family have the tendancy to forget about those kinds of things.

If you have another idea to make this work better then let me know, but this was what I could come up with that I thought would be easy for everyone.

2 Comments:

At 8/29/2007 3:14 PM, Blogger Donni said...

Brittany & Andrew owe us $306
($356 - 50)
Thanks, Mom

 
At 9/16/2007 11:39 AM, Blogger Chesney said...

We owe mom 47.59

 

Post a Comment

<< Home