Thursday, March 08, 2007

Grease: You're the one that I want!

Well, I think you all know about this by now, but if not, I went to a taping of the Grease show and we were on camera. I put a link in the link box, but I don't really know what that does, so if you go to nbc.com/grease and watch the Greased Lightning video on there, you can see me at the end of the song in a close up. You can also see Emily behind me. It was a lot of fun, and as soon as we got back from the taping, we signed up for more tickets, so hopefully we will be able to go again. Maybe when Brittany and Mom are down here. Then, they can go too. Cool! Well, I will be home in a couple of weeks, so I will see you all then!

2 Comments:

At 3/10/2007 11:03 PM, Blogger Donni said...

Wow you can really see you good on the video on the website. I see Emily next to you... where are Amy and Alexis?

 
At 3/14/2007 10:14 AM, Blogger Chesney said...

I still have it saved on our Tivo too if anyone wants to see it.

In other parts of the show you can see Shawn too, because he has a bright blue shirt on and is holding up a sign. Well, usually when the camera gets to that side of the stage you see him putting the sign down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home