Thursday, October 12, 2006

I need an idea

Tim and I have been invited to halloween party and the theme is famous historical people. I have thought of 3 people that I can be so far. Basically I want a famous woman who didn't wear a dress and is pretty recognizable. That is pretty hard to do. Anyway the 3 people I have thought of so far are...

Ameila Earhart
Rosie the Riveter
Sally Ride

an old flight suit is hard to find, rosie would be an easy costume, but Tim doesn't think she would be that recognizable and I dont' think I can find an astronaut costume I can afford.

So if you have any ideas for me I would really appreciate it.

3 Comments:

At 10/13/2006 12:51 AM, Blogger Donni said...

Lady Godiva didn't wear a dress

 
At 10/13/2006 9:26 AM, Blogger Chesney said...

True, but then I would need as horse.

 
At 10/13/2006 2:03 PM, Blogger Brittany said...

Tim could go as the horse.

If he really didn't want to though, I think Rosie the Riveter is really recognizable. If someone doesn't get it at first just flex your arm and that would probably pretty much give it away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home