Sunday, July 16, 2006

Brittany and Andrew - PRAY!

I talked to Brittany today and they still have not gotten their passports back from the British visa people (to extend B's visa). Their appointment at the US Embassy is a week from tomorrow and they can't go if the passports aren't back. Andrew is calling tomorrow to request his in 24 hours. If he gets his then he can go to the interview - Brittany doesn't have to be there. If they both get them then they will both get to go to the interview, which Brittany would like to do. They have airplane tickets for 3 (A, B & Twix) for August 23!

so... pray!

2 Comments:

At 7/18/2006 12:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

----Update-----

Thank-you all for praying. I called yesterday and they told me they had sent my passport out and gave me a tracking number for it. So it should arrive today or tomorrow, which would be great.
Please continue to pray about getting brittany's passport back before we have to leave on 23rd August, so we won't have to delay. Also pray that the Visa interview goes well, and that i won't be as stressed as I was Sunday night :)

 
At 7/18/2006 9:50 PM, Blogger Donni said...

yay, I'm so glad it's been sent!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home