Monday, January 15, 2007

Caleb's Birthday

I was just looking at the google calendar to try to figure out when to have Caleb's Birthday Party this year. Ariana emailed me asking me about dates for Eli's party, so I guess I should think about Caleb's too. I noticed that Shawn is going to be here on the 16th but Mom is working on the 17th. But if I did it the next weekend (24th) then Shawn would have to drive up here again.

So I guess this is mainly for Shawn and Mom. When would you prefer to have his birthday party? But if other people forgot to put stuff on their google calendar then let me know that too so I can plan around that stuff too.

2 Comments:

At 1/15/2007 2:42 PM, Blogger Shawn said...

Hey Chesney, I know we just talked, but I forgot something. I wouldn't be able to come up on the 24th if it was then. I am going to see a musical in LA that day.

 
At 1/15/2007 11:12 PM, Blogger Donni said...

Shawn & I are going to a musical on Friday night. I work from 1 to 6 on Sat. the 17th, but if it was an evening party I could come (or if it was on Sunday or Monday).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home